Forms & Applications


The following are the Planning and Environmental Resources Department's forms and applications. For a list of the department's fees and services, view the fee schedule.

Agent Authorization Form

Administrative & Planning Commission Variances

Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code Amendment Application

Conditional Uses


Map Amendment Application

ROGO/NROGO Applications

Traffic Engineers 

Transfer of TDR/TRE/NROGO Exemptions

Vacation Rental Applications

Mobile Homes/Manufactured Units

Various Other Forms

Affordable/Employee Housing Existing