- Florida Keys Scenic Highway Interpretive Master Plan
- 2017 Monroe County Traffic Report Guidelines Manual- For Transportation Site Impact Analysis
- 2021 U.S. 1 Arterial Travel Time and Delay Study
US-1 Transportation Master Plan
Monroe County is in the process of preparing a Transportation Master Plan that will provide future direction for US-1 within Monroe County. The primary objective of this study is to identify transportation needs, develop goals/objectives, and develop an action plan to meet those goals. The action plan will identify potential short-term solutions (1-5 years), mid-term (6-10 years), and long-term solutions (10-20 years). These solutions may include roadway, signal, and signage/marking improvements to address traffic issues and/or multi-modal solutions addressing the needs of pedestrians, bicyclists, and public transit.
The primary goal of this meeting is to gain input from locals and visitors on transportation issues. Your feedback is vital in helping develop the Transportation Master Plan so we can make cruising through the Keys safe and enjoyable for all.
- Transportation Master Plan Website
- Transportation Master Plan Scope of Services
- Monroe County Transportation Master Plan Public Outreach Meeting - September 24, 2020
- Monroe County Transportation Master Plan Public Outreach Meeting - November 12, 2020
- Monroe County Transportation Master Plan Public Outreach Meeting - July 14, 2021
Reconvening the US 1 LOS Taskforce
LOS Taskforce Meetings
- US 1 Level of Service Task Force Meeting - November 10, 2020 at 2:30 P.M.
- US 1 Level of Service Task Force Meeting - January 06, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
- US 1 Level of Service Task Force Meeting - January 21, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
Things to See
The following websites offer additional information about the Florida Keys Scenic Highway