Keys Energy Services (KEYS)
Keys Energy has suspended in-person services at its Customer Services center and field crews will begin implementing enhanced social distancing procedures with customers. KEYS operating hours will remain unaffected by these changes.
- www.keysenergy.com - Utility bill payments, service connection/disconnection/transfers.
- 305-295-1000 with any questions or requests, M- Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dropbox: 1001 James Street in Key West or in front of the Shops of Ships Way in Big Pine Key
- Mail: Keys Energy Services, P.O. Box 279038, Miramar, FL 33027
Customers experiencing hardships should contact KEYS’ Customers Services at 305-295-1000 or via email at Web.Accounts@KeysEnergy.com to make the necessary arrangements. The Board recently approved implementing temporary rate relief for all Keys Energy Services (KEYS) customers. The approved rate relief will result in a 10-percent decrease to all energy bills in May and June, with Board direction to reevaluate in June if additional relief is needed for July. Keys Energy is not cutting services at this point due to nonpayment.
Florida Keys Electric Cooperative
Florida Keys Electric Cooperative has closed its lobbies and suspended in-person services in the field. Drive-throughs and phone services remain open.
FKEC drive-throughs are open Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
- 91630 Overseas Hwy, Tavernier FL 33070
- 3421 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
- www.FKEC.com bill pay, stop/start/transfer service, live outage viewer,
- Email: member.service@FKEC.com
- Member Service Office: 305-852-2431
- Pay By Phone: (855) 385-9912
FKEC line crews remain on-call 24/7 to restore power should an outage occur. If you see crews working in the field, please keep a safe distance to protect yourself from dangers associated with electrical repairs and the spread of COVID-19. FKEC provides power service to the Upper and Middle Keys.
Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority
There are no issues regarding water in the Florida Keys. Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority suspended in-person services at its three customer service offices. The Authority is also suspending in-person services with customers in the field.
- www.fkaa.com for online services
- Drop boxes at the three customer service offices and on Ships Way in Big Pine Key
Key Largo Wastewater Treatment District
KLWTD will remain open, but as a precaution for the community and staff, but is limiting the number of customers permitted to conduct business in the administrative office. Customers needing assistance are encouraged to do so by telephone or e-mail. The doors will remain locked during regular business hours, but customers will be permitted to enter on a case by case basis. If documents need to be submitted, an electronic version is preferred.