Click to Home
Go To Search
House with Wind DamageFEMA Individual Assistance Program
Individuals and families need to apply for assistance through the FEMA Individual Assistance Program. You can also apply for assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) telephone registration process using the FEMA Helpline at (800) 621-FEMA (3362) (TTY) (800) 462-7585 for the hearing impaired).

Once the registration is complete, a copy of the registration / application will be sent to the applicant and if a need is identified, an inspector will be assigned to view the damaged property.